HR Consultant (Bilingual English & French)– Part-Time 20hrs/week across 4 to 5 days (£45K FTE DOE)
Location: Mostly remote (with easy access to High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire for team lunches and networking) and some travel to clients’ sites in France and the UK as and when required.
We’re a growing HR consultancy working with clients in France (circa 80%) and the UK (circa 20%), mainly in high growth and/or SME environments. We’re looking for a professional HR Consultant to support our clients primarily on employment law matters, HR documentation and generalist HR advice. Our team currently consists of a Principal Consultant and an HR Assistant. This new role is created to support client delivery work, account management and business development activities. Day-to-day, support is available from the team and from UK and French solicitors. The team usually works together to get the best results for clients. We are also supported by a copywriter for our Marketing activities.
- Offering an entrepreneurial culture, we can offer the right candidate opportunities to learn and grow their HR knowledge across both the UK and France;
- Flexibility: Working hours/days and holiday entitlement can be negotiated, the role is fully remote with some travel to clients’ sites in the UK and France when required;
- A friendly and supportive team: The team strives to provide a nice working atmosphere as well as the right balance of professionalism and informality when dealing with each other and with clients. You will always find support when you need it;
- Autonomy: The freedom to manage your time within client promise constraints and the ability to develop your skills and knowledge as you see fit.
This is a rare opportunity to have flexible working in the Consultancy sector.
You will need:
- Excellent/bilingual written and spoken English and French are absolutely essential
- Familiarity and understanding of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of HR legal frameworks and working cultures in France and the UK
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex topics simply
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels and excellent client service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- High levels of integrity and confidentially
- Excellent aptitude to learn and develop new skills
- Generalist HR experience at HR Manager or HR Business Partner level
- CIPD level 5
- Report writing skills
- Social Media and marketing experience
- Consulting or HR shared services experience
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their consulting skills and looking for a role where they can have an impact on the success of the practice.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES please.