Marketing Manager – Part-Time 16hrs/week across 3 to 5 days - £30-35K FTE - 12-month contract
Location: Fully remote. The team is based in the Chilterns, Buckinghamshire.
If you're a results-driven, positive and keen to learn individual, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team. We're a growing HR consultancy working with clients in France and the UK. Our team of two consists of a Principal HR Consultant / Director and an HR/Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Director, this role is responsible for implementing marketing campaigns to generate leads, acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating, planning and executing marketing campaigns across multiple media channels, with occasional face to face events. You will have some support from the HR/Marketing Assistant and an external Copywriter. You will establish a collaborative working relationship with the Director who will work with you on strategic goals and larger projects. You have a positive attitude and be fully committed to delivering outstanding quality, turnaround time and value in all our Marketing efforts. The ability to organise, plan and structure your workload will be absolutely key to your success.
- Offering an entrepreneurial culture, we can offer you opportunities to learn and grow your knowledge across all Marketing areas,
- Flexibility: Fully remote role, working hours/days and holiday entitlement can be negotiated.
- A friendly team: The team strives to provide a nice working atmosphere as well as the right balance of professionalism and informality,
- Autonomy: The freedom to manage your time within delivery promise constraints and the ability to develop your skills and knowledge.
- There will be many opportunities to take on responsibilities for business development and projects from an early stage.
You will need the following aptitudes and attitudes:
- Impeccable written English and ideally French.
- An excellent aptitude to learn quickly and commitment to supporting your development.
- An understanding and, ideally, experience of: CRM, Digital Marketing (social media, SEM etc.), SEO, analytics including ROI, content marketing, market research, website administration, events etc.
- Be tech-savvy to quickly learn how to use new marketing and communications tools and technologies. While we don't expect you to know them all, we do expect you to be able to understand, implement and use them.
- Workload and time management to ensure that you deliver on time and on budget.
- Be a self-starter: Goals will be clearly defined from the outset. Often, you will determine what needs to happen, when and how. The attitude of continually starting things on your own is essential.
- Be teachable, coachable and like sharing, brainstorming to develop marketing capability within the team.
- Creativity as budgets for marketing in a small business are limited.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex topics simply.
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels and excellent client service orientation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High levels of integrity and confidentially.
- Copywriting experience
- Marketing experience in a Consultancy environment or small business.
- An interest in Human Resources.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and looking for a role where they can have an impact on the success of the practice.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Candidates will have to prove their right to work.
NO AGENCIES please.